[RndTbl] RHEL latest package?

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Sat Jul 20 07:18:47 CDT 2024

You can sign up for a developer account and get access to most resources for free.  Renewing it is kinda painful though, I have to waste a few hours figuring it out every time I need to.

Use the RH search bar in the website, it's...... at least barely functional, usually.

You can to go trawling through their metadata service I think.  There used to be a web UI for that, but I haven't seen it in years.  Might have to use the so-called "API".

RHEL yum/dnf/subscription-manager config took it's inspiration from Perl: write-only config.  Please report back if you figure it out.

-Adam