[RndTbl] Page Layout

Tim Lavoie tim at fractaldragon.net
Wed Jan 31 23:31:09 CST 2007

Dan Martin <ummar143 at cc.umanitoba.ca> writes:

> Tim:
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I am now thinking of using pdf, since I am
> not breaking any laws by using it, so it sure would be nice to have a
> library of pdf functions.

I like PDF myself. Not too bad to generate with appropriate tools, and
people are used to being able to view it on-line or print nicely.

> It has been a while since I have used Lisp.  I must admit, it would
> not have been the first thing I would have thought of.

True, it's not the most common choice, but it is powerful. With the
appropriate dev environment, it is a joy to use. Emacs + SLIME and
SBCL is my favorite setup.

  Cheers,
  Tim