[RndTbl] Page Layout

Dan Martin ummar143 at cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jan 31 08:57:22 CST 2007

Tim:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I am now thinking of using pdf, since I am
not breaking any laws by using it, so it sure would be nice to have a
library of pdf functions.

It has been a while since I have used Lisp.  I must admit, it would not
have been the first thing I would have thought of.

-Dan

--
  -Dan

Dr. Dan Martin, MD, CCFP, BSc, BCSc (Hon)

GP Hospital Practitioner
Computer Science grad student
ummar143 at cc.umanitoba.ca
(204) 831-1746