[RndTbl] EMACS :-)

Bradford C. Vokey brad at fsi.ca
Mon Aug 21 14:07:56 CDT 2023

That was fun!

Best LOL lines:

1) "2 words: org mode. I use to spend hours trying to get the image on
the right page. Now I use org mode latex and just accept that it's
impossible."

2) "Yeah I fought in the Vim Emacs Wars."

3)
  - "Interviewer: I think Vim has quite a nice tutorial."
  - "Enthusiast: I don't remember."
  - "Interviewer: Remember what?"
  - "Enthusiast: I don't remember asking for your opinion."

4) "You want my Emacs configuration? Look, this is a life of work - one
does not simply share his Emacs configuration."

--
Bradford C. Vokey

Treasurer
Manitoba Unix User Group