[RndTbl] pagers anyone?

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:06:30 CDT 2018

I run some digital RF systems on Pi's for different modulation (ie:
DMR/DSTAR/P25/etc) and a new interface was added on - POCSAG :-)
there is a standard international paging frequency for hams in the 70cm ham
band -- i just installed the upgrades to my own device and wanted to see
how it worked - other than just seeing the RF on the SDR ;-)

73, Dan ve4drk