[RndTbl] pagers anyone?

tim at fractaldragon.net tim at fractaldragon.net
Tue Jul 24 15:31:49 CDT 2018

I still do (rural fire dept in BC), but it's the same frequency as our
primary channel on 155.04.

I could potentially have an ancient text pager around if I haven't
chucked it in the move. I know basically nothing about it, but would
have been something I subscribed through MTS about 25 years ago.

What are you looking to do? I got my own ham license a few months
back, so always curious. (VA7TJL)

  Cheers,
  Tim