[RndTbl] Net neutrality: the meat of the matter

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Wed Jan 31 21:33:37 CST 2018

And yet I think this misses the bar... It confusingly associates speed with
net neutrality to which the average person might shrug and say, "well I
already have to pay more for faster speeds so whats the big deal?"

If they setup a blockade on the sidewalk and charged you more to go to
Burger King than AT&T Burger (which has worse food and crappy selection),
then it's closer to reality.

But I get that it's hard to do that in a commercial and kudos to Burger
King for taking on this issue regardless.

John

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 2:48 AM, Bill Newman <bill.newman at plumdee.ca> wrote:

> We know all the technical details but this is the real story.  Burger
> King nails it
> <https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/burger-king-explains-net-neutrality?link_id=1&can_id=bc3147049d58dd5f7d1fcb0ef13a5a56&source=email-you-need-to-watch-this-5&email_referrer=email_292289&email_subject=you-need-to-watch-this>
> .

John Lange