[RndTbl] Sourcing a small rack

tim at fractaldragon.net tim at fractaldragon.net
Sun Jan 28 21:29:55 CST 2018

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 07:07:38PM -0600, Kevin McGregor wrote:
> Does yours have hollow legs? I got one a while back for another use, and it
> did.

Mine's hollow in the middle, with a few inches being solid at each end.
It was a good fit for the Fortigate I was using, though I added a bit
of a hook at the rear since the device had some depth to it, but not enough
to reach the rear legs.

If you were putting more than one unit in there, you'd probably want something
else.

  Cheers,
  Tim