[RndTbl] Did anybody notice the Easter bunny ears on Tux?

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu Apr 5 10:55:11 CDT 2018

On 04/04/2018 10:17 PM, Bradford C. Vokey wrote:
> Just noticed that the Tux on our MUUG homepage (https://muug.ca/) has
> Easter bunny ears!
>
> Gilbert, did you do that?
>
> :)

... And I would have gotten away with it too!...

The bunny ears have been up since the first day of spring, and nobody's
commented on it until now.  (I'll probably take them down next week,
when I next update the page after the April 10th meeting.)

BTW, I also had a green hat for the St. Patrick's Day weekend, a metis
sash and red toque during Festival du Voyageur week, and a Santa hat
during most of December.  And this isn't the first year I've done those,
either (though I haven't done it consistently from year to year).

The fact that nobody said anything before leads me to think that our
poor old website must be getting mighty lonely!...  :(

Gilbert

--
Manitoba UNIX User Group	E-mail: <gedetil at muug.ca>
c/o Gilbert E. Detillieux	Web:	http://muug.ca/