[RndTbl] Small router box

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri Oct 20 11:26:31 CDT 2017

Honestly, if you're going to run pfSense on it, I'd say just man up and buy one of their low-end models - support the project, get support & warranty, and a box guaranteed to work out of the, uh, box.
Or buy the same hardware from the Netgate store as I mentioned earlier and IIRC they come preloaded with CentOS.
Otherwise, ALIX boards are good, too.  There's alot of options out there now.
-Adam