[RndTbl] Small router box

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 06:55:09 CDT 2017

Hey all,

Maybe someone can remember the device I'm trying to recall.

It's from a company that makes small devices which can run Linux and they
come either as a bare board or in a small metal box with some number of
ethernet ports. It's not ARM-based. I know that's vague, but surely some of
you can come up with a list which will contain the one I'm trying to
remember! Or something comparable, at least. Oh, and they used to advertise
in Linux Journal. I'm not sure if they're still in business.