[RndTbl] config setup

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu May 11 07:51:13 CDT 2017

I don't disagree with your reasoning on the PSU, I just haven't seen any gamers that keep their system for >1yr before upgrading anyway, and in my experience even the"Blue light special" (ha!) PSUs work fine for the first year.  So different conclusion based on different starting premises.  YMMV, obviously.  The original PSU spec'd doesn't look like junk, but it's hard to tell nowadays.
Definitely agree with all your other comments though.  (I have had vendor utilities conflict before. In ASUS' case it's not just tweaking, it's monitoring too.)

-Adam