[RndTbl] config setup

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Thu May 11 01:26:12 CDT 2017

Forwarded on behalf of Dan Keizer.  Remember folks, keep your
attachments to the mailing list as small as possible.  I shrunk the pdf
from 500k to a 69k single jpg (it was just embedded jpg's anyhow).

=== Dan Keizer asked ===

Well, I decided not to ask this at the round table yesterday as it would
have taken too much time and have lots of possible options ...

a friend has a friend who has a 14 year old teenager looking at
building a gaming machine .. he put together some info and this friend
is looking for some feedback

I've attached a pdf of what they were looking at as options - not sure
where the pricing was scraped from -- but with guys on-line who are in
the business would have a better idea ...

What's your guys takes on this?  I'm not into gaming machine
configurations ...

Dan.