[RndTbl] GnuCash crash on secret payload in XML file

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Mar 14 22:48:05 CDT 2017

Lots more good info from you, thanks!  I agree that Microsoft is clear
about product life cycles, and generally quite generous with those life
cycles too.  Now that I see the correct life cycle info, I have no argument
with MS re the FoxPro support drop.  And yes, I noticed (and already used)
that life cycle page to look up a few other MS products.

Re MS Office 365, I am actually a subscriber to Office 365 Home, and even
that edition includes Access, which greatly influenced my decision to
subscribe.

I'm delighted with 64-bit BigInt, and will look at all those links you
supplied.  Thanks again.  I recognize that there is still the overall
question of what would suite my purposes best.  To be, or not to be, MS
and/or Windows dependent will remain a question in this whole deliberation.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331 <(204)%20339-8331>