[RndTbl] GnuCash crash on secret payload in XML file

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Mar 14 17:22:27 CDT 2017

Yikes!  Interesting, thanks.  Yes, I have been on FoxPro 9 SP2 for very
many years already, but I did not realize that support (even paid) has
ended in the meantime.  I thought that the support schedule I last looked
at some years ago had an end date beyond 2017 for both FoxPro and Access.
(Yes, even the future of Access keeps being debated, with no clear
statements from Microsoft.)

All the more reason I have to leave FoxPro.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331