[RndTbl] Looking for Proxmox support

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Fri Mar 10 17:06:15 CST 2017

Hi,

I used to do consulting (about a year ago). When I stopped, I told my
clients, and all was well. Well, I have an old client that called me up.
He had serious issues and didn't know why. I solved the issues for him,
but we are now looking for someone to move forward to continue support.

The client is relatively low maintenance, but when he needs help, he
needs it immediately.

The configuration is 4 Proxmox 4.4 servers and two Synologys in HA
configuration serving vm images under NFSv4.

Is there anyone in Winnipeg that would be interested in supporting
infrastructure like this?

Gerald