[RndTbl] laptop HD's

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sat Jun 10 00:09:39 CDT 2017

On 2017-06-09 Dan Keizer wrote:
>> Now, there's an interest to get a couple/few spinning metal drives to
> put into laptops for casual use for some other peoples ...
> Does anyone have any source for older laptop hd's ... even as small
> as 20gb or so would be fine (they are probably hard to find too) ...
> there's a couple i'm looking for in the next while ...

Old parts, always check my forsale lists!
https://tecnopolis.ca/forsale/fs_c-misc.forsale.computers.storage.html
search "notebook" (first grouping)

My prices are "suggestions", find out a FMV and make me an offer!
Unlike online, I back everything up with money-back against DOA (unless
it says flaky/dying/dead) and returns are as easy as coming to a MUUG
meeting.

I may have a few more of these around not on the list yet but they'd be
newer/bigger ones and probably sata.  I'm also willing to throw the lot
at you, you test and return what you can't use, pay for what you can.