[RndTbl] Linux "write"

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Mon Jul 3 10:10:18 CDT 2017

Yeah, I agree - mostly.

I also agree with (again) the OpenBSD project where they feel that by carefully! removing unused or unsafe code, they're improving the average quality of what's left.

You're spot-on about the timelines though.  What you're describing is, I think, not so much "the September that never ended", but "the CADT event that never ended".  (https://www.jwz.org/doc/cadt.html)

Not sure why, but it sucks.

-Adam