[RndTbl] Intel watchdog in linux?

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sun Aug 6 02:21:04 CDT 2017

I have an Intel S1200BT-family server board which I'm pretty sure has a
"watchdog" option in the BIOS.  I find myself wanting this feature while
working through a kernel hang bug (64-bit this time!).  The board is
considered an entry-level (E3) server board so while it does have many
server bells, it's missing some of the higher-end whistles.

Does anyone know if Linux has support for this watchdog?  Where do I start
looking in terms of packages/programs to support this?  I'm hoping this is
old hat to someone here...

Thanks!