[RndTbl] Google Earth points within circle/object

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 20:38:43 CDT 2017

Google Earth is pretty close to read-only in terms of use as a GIS program,
and doesn't seem to support plug-ins. You'd probably need a more
full-fledged GIS program for that kind of data analysis. I'm trying some
(MapInfo, Maptitude, QGIS) at work for the design of fiber networks and
could try an attempt at the results you're looking for... I may even know
which map you're talking about.