[RndTbl] Laptops

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Wed Apr 12 21:34:05 CDT 2017

I've been thoroughly soured on HP laptops, too.

I'd say stick with one of:
* Dell Precision
* Dell Latitude
* Lenovo X-series
* Lenovo T-series
* Lenovo W-series
* Apple MacBook Pro

Based on laptop prices right now, I would also strongly consider either leasing it (match the warranty and lease durations!) or buying refurbished.

YMMV.

-Adam