[RndTbl] muug.ca debian mirror 403'ing

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu Sep 22 10:18:55 CDT 2016

Not sure how/why that happened, but the directory had execute permission
turned off for everyone but the owner.  (All the subdirectories seemed
fine, as did the other directories under /mirror/.)  I've turned execute
permission back on for all, so things should be OK now.

Hopefully it's not an upstream problem, which will just get reset on the
next rsync...  (That would be odd, though, given those particular
permissions.  You'd think that would just prevent all access to the
source site.)

Gilbert

--
Manitoba UNIX User Group	E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>