[RndTbl] Anyone have any Captive Portal set-up experience?

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Mon Sep 12 09:46:11 CDT 2016

I've used simple dd-wrt captive portal and it worked.

I'm fairly certain the ubiquity has a similar feature that I've touched
with as well.

There are a few companies such as cloudessa that provide 'cloud captive
portal services'.. that might be what you're looking for. I can't vouch
for them at all though;

 *
http://cloudessa.com/products/cloudessa-aaa-and-captive-portal-cloud-service/