[RndTbl] muug.ca down?

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 9 14:34:01 CDT 2016

I believe you have to use muug.mb.ca, and not muug.ca. For some reason,
muug.ca resolves to a different IPv4 address (apparently hosted by
les.net?). The muug.mb.ca server doesn't support IPv6, but the muug.ca
name does also yield an IPv6 address record, while muug.mb.ca doesn't.
Maybe Gilbert could comment more on the discrepancy between the two sets
of DNS records, and whether this is actually a problem that should be
addressed.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/