[RndTbl] network interruptions need solution

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Mon Nov 21 13:08:21 CST 2016

1) You've hijacked a thread by replying to an unrelated email. Don't do that.  Send a new message instead.  More people will see your message that way.

2) You haven't told us what kind of firewall you're using, so the email is equivalent to:
"I have a truck with problems. I tried installing some Ford accessories but it made it worse.  What car should I get?"

We need specific details about how your firewall is configured before we can hope to help you.

If you aren't familiar with asking for help on public email lists, try reading http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html first.

Good luck,
-Adam