[RndTbl] embedded linux hw question

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu May 12 10:15:14 CDT 2016

Yeah, that'll be a Fiery controller.  There will be serial out on it
somewhere... almost guaranteed to be accessible via test pads, if
nothing else.  Most likely only 3-wire serial.  You could try asking
someone at Skullspace - that's the kind of stuff they enjoy more than
our group.  I have a Bus Pirate you can borrow if you need.
-Adam