[RndTbl] ecc laptops!

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Fri Mar 11 16:58:24 CST 2016

Looking at their site, they also have the new P50 lone which is 15" instead
of 17" from the P70 line.

Only the top of the line model has the xeon, but even it's only $2400 and
it comes with a 4K display. The only thing they don't offer that I would
miss is the 9-cell battery upgrade. At this price it could actually make a
viable replacement for a xeon workstation.

--
Wyatt Zacharias (mobile)