[RndTbl] USB drive encryption

Dan Martin dan at martinmedcorp.com
Mon Jan 25 21:15:09 CST 2016

I need a device to transport data securely between machines - from PC to
Mac or Mac to PC, or between 2 PCs.  Problem is, I don't have admin rights
on any of the PCs.  I also don't want to leave unencrypted copies of the
files on the PCs.

Preferably, I would want various forms of software on PC or Mac to read and
write to the drive transparently after the passphrase is entered.

Will a hardware encrypted flash drive do this?  or will it want to set up
something on the PC requiring admin rights?

Can anyone suggest a good, relatively cheap device?

-Dan