[RndTbl] at command

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Fri Feb 26 13:59:44 CST 2016

Is there a way to tell after the fact what command(s) an "at" command ran?
I got an email about an error in a cron job and it appears to be an at
command that was queued up.  The error is suspicious, and I don't remember
queueing this at command (though I do use at from time to time).

I can find in logs that it was atd running it under my user id, but the at
queue is now empty and I can't find a way to retroactively see what
commands/script tried to run.  I'm doing a full fs search on some of the
error strings but I am not hopeful.

Is there a way to find out more about what at ran?  Are there options that
in the future would give me more log/debug output so I can more easily
answer this type of question?