[RndTbl] partial PS use?

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Wed Feb 17 16:05:01 CST 2016

I have a whole box full of high wattage resistors (some as big as 25w I
think), if you need some more to play with let me know.

Alternatively, if you decide a cleaner solution is needed, here's an
example of what's available commercially:
http://www.alliedelec.com/mean-well-usa-lrs-75-5/70696528/ 70W 5VDC power
supply for under $20.

--
Wyatt Zacharias