[RndTbl] partial PS use?

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Wed Feb 17 12:19:48 CST 2016

Do the resistors have their power rating on them? 1.6A at 12V is 19.2 watts
total. You'll need some hefty resistors to sink that much power into.

Out of curiosity, how much power do you actually need from the 5V rail?
Single voltage switch mode power supplies can be had for under $50 with
decent amperage ratings.

--
Wyatt Zacharias