[RndTbl] Fiery anyone?

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Dec 14 03:43:11 CST 2016

I know it's obscure... but does anyone have access to a Ricoh Fiery box
(network controller for Ricoh printer)?  I have one that has a HD with bad
sectors where the OS lives and would be willing to pay to get the data
that goes on those sectors.  If you have a working Fiery, let me know the
model #, and/or if you're willing to sell it, and/or let me borrow it
briefly (or use it at your place).

Please email me privately and include MUUG in the subject, thanks!

P.S. if you have a Fiery or any other printer with a built-in hard drive,
I strongly advise you backup (image) its hard drive, because when the
drive starts to fail, it's a real pain, especially when the printer is
long ago discontinued.  $10,000 printer becomes useless because of $50
part.