[RndTbl] latest kernel rate limits icmp to different hosts? (** nmap shows bug! **)

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Fri Dec 2 09:25:26 CST 2016

Updated my desktop to 4.8.10 (4.8.10-100.fc23.x86_64) last night. Trying
your perl script and the nmap command, both still work without error.

I do have iptables running on that box, but I don't have any rate limiting
rules of any kind.

I'll send you the kernel tuning parameters off list.

--
Wyatt Zacharias