[RndTbl] [SkullSpace-Discuss] Re: [MBIX-Members] MBIX AGM May 4th, 2016

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Fri Apr 15 20:46:54 CDT 2016

I suppose, with MBIX's permission (perhaps for a special "individual use
only" fee), you could simply use MBIX's NS IP addresses in your NS
settings.  You would get some of the benefits, like avoiding the DNS query
leaving Winnipeg if it's locally resolvable by MBIX.

But really, what business does the average joe have in using MBIX services
for free, when MBIX is a clearly-stated "members only" service (at $1200
per year), not a public freebie.  Sounds like a typical stingy Winnipegers'
attitude.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331, +1-204-515-1701, +1-204-515-1700,
+1-810-471-4600, +1-909-361-6005