[RndTbl] Warning: OVH VPS 2016 line missing feature

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Sat Apr 9 21:48:10 CDT 2016

Alternatively, Digital Ocean's SSD backed vps's have ipv6 support in
several but not all of their data centers, and that's also only 4.99/month
(except USD). Off the top of my head I can't remember if they were offering
ipv6 in their new Toronto data center, but that might be of interest to
some people.

--
Wyatt Zacharias (mobile)