[RndTbl] aggregating dsl lines

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Tue Sep 29 04:18:54 CDT 2015

Is it possible to aggregate DSL lines, to combine them to get X-times the
bandwidth on a single link?  In this situation, I control both ends, the
DSLAM and the DSL modem side on the other end of some POTS runs (CAT3-ish
I assume, or worse).

Note, I don't want load balancing or fancy routing/sharing.  I need double
(or more) the bandwidth for a single application (single TCP connection).

If required, we can have linux/bsd boxes we control at either end of the
links.

If it's not possible, does anyone have any other ideas for somehow getting
better bandwidth out of 500m POTS wires (quantity 4)?

Thanks!