[RndTbl] cheaper ISP

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:35:06 CDT 2015

https://les.net/products/product_voipdsl.php :
$175 setup, $65/mo  for 30GB of transfer, up to 7mbit down, 0.6mbit up. A
lot more expensive then MTS if you're talking just transfer, but a better
deal than them if you want a bit of internet with mostly VoIP.

Shaw doesn't go in many industrial areas due to the low density (AFAIK). So
you're paying more because you're in a low-density area, which happens in
most markets. The competition is smaller scale, more specialized and more
expensive.