[RndTbl] IP rule (multihoming) problem

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Wed Oct 28 15:54:46 CDT 2015

The tooling used in this article is the same as what I used (and what I would have recommended if I'd documented my setup, or wanted to reach out to Adi to re-get his configs for the setup) when I multi-homed a system at home years over a private and public network. In that case though, there wasn't any issues with connected subnets being chosen over default gateway.

Theo