[RndTbl] aRrgh: a newcomer's (angry) guide to R

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Mon Oct 5 08:44:51 CDT 2015

That only works for a subset of users: those who learn through
watching/listening to courses /and/ can wait 4 weeks or more before they
need to actually accomplish something.
In the end, I managed to get the smoothed 3D graph I needed in under 2
days.  But that was 2 days of solid blue air around me.

(BTW: the course you referred to also has multiple prerequisites, this
looks like the starting point:
https://www.coursera.org/course/datascitoolbox.)

-Adam