[RndTbl] Reminder to claim your Canadian DRAM Class Action before 2015-06-23!

Bradford C. Vokey treasurer at muug.mb.ca
Sun Mar 29 16:19:16 CDT 2015

There is a total of $79 million to be divided up amongst Canadians who
purchased electronic devices containing DRAM between 1999-04-01 and
2002-06-30.

All end users (including businesses) *and* their resellers (TREVOR!) can
BOTH claim!

Claims must be filed before June 23rd, 2015!

Those that *don't* claim will receive $0.

There is a simplified claim form (no receipts required) for households
and businesses that bought at least 1 electronic device (containing
DRAM) between 1999-04-01 and 2002-06-30. They guarantee a minimum $20
claim (not sure how the math works on that - must be an actuarial thing).

However, if you have your receipts (or were a reseller during those
times) you can submit a "standard" claim and potentially receive much
more than the $20 allocated to each household.

Full details and the claim forms can be found here:
https://www.themoneyismine.ca/

This is like one of those share to win social media posts. The more
households that claim - the smaller your payout per household will be.
However, if anyone deserves the payout, it is MUUG members, so I feel it
is in my duty as MUUG treasurer to remind everyone in MUUG to file a claim.

--
Bradford C. Vokey
Treasurer