[RndTbl] Removing old kernel images

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Fri Mar 20 22:30:55 CDT 2015

When I see a system run out of inodes, it's usually because there's some
directory full of little or zero length files there somewhere.

I didn't learn this until recently but Linux will store the file contents
in the inode itself if it's under a certain size (around 60 bytes). So it's
possible that you don't even notice the space drain until you run out of
inodes.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/