[RndTbl] WTB IR blaster

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Mar 11 02:47:22 CDT 2015

Does anyone have a computer-connectable IR blaster (ie transmitter)
kicking around they don't want anymore?  I'd love to buy it.

USB, serial, parallel, whatever, if I can plug it into any computer from
the last 15 years it's what I need.  The only catch is it must support
modern linux, like kernel 3.18 and lirc0.9.2.  Most "dumb" non-usb ones
fit that bill.  Some USB ones would work also.  The only one I don't want
is a mceusb-based one, as that's what I have and the above kernel+lirc
broke it.

If you have one, email me with the details and asking price.  Thanks!