[RndTbl] Replacement batteries for APC, CyberPower, etc.

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Tue Jun 23 18:56:48 CDT 2015

There are a couple of battery replacement vendors in the Toronto area that usually beat local pricing even after shipping.
Just be aware that unless you have a UPS with only one battery "cell", you'll have to transplant the intra-battery-pack connectors yourself.  It's not a difficult procedure.

I don't even know if CyberPower sells replacement packs or if they just assume you're capable of replacing generic 12V cells yourself.

Certainty no-one that I'm aware of sells *cheap* battery packs... those are the blades, not the razor!

-Adam

-Adam