[RndTbl] SCSI cable length

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri Jul 3 16:17:31 CDT 2015

Not 100% sure either, but IIRC LVDS (and just plain differential) never had its own connector.
With the advent of ... Ultra160??? everything was lvds anyway.
I recall a small handful of devices that could do differential or regular based on a jumper or dip switch, over the same connector.
What's the device?
-Adam