[RndTbl] [*] Fwd: Invitation to attend "Innovation Alley" Premiere

Hernan Popper hernan at popper.ca
Fri Jan 2 11:32:49 CST 2015

Thanks Bill!

I got the invitation last week, and have 2 spare tickets if anybody needs
them.

Hope to see everybody there!

Hernan

PS: Fellow Asteriskers... Please remember, I do not remember names. So if l
look at you with a weird expression, I'm just struggling to remember your
name.

ᐧ

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Bill Reid <billreid at shaw.ca> wrote:

>  Hi Friends! I’d like to personally invite you to attend the world
> premiere of “Innovation Alley”. It’s a documentary about the work myself
> and others have been doing to create a new kind of facility enabling anyone
> to transform their ideas into new and successful businesses in our city.
> Our project has been incredibly successful over the past three years; the
> documentary shows how we got it done and how it could change our city’s
> future.
>
>  We’ve organized a very special premiere of the documentary for 6PM
> Friday, January 16th at the Burton Cummings theatre - and I’d like you to
> attend, if you can. There’s no charge; all you need to do is register here:
>

> http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/innovation-alley-documentary-premiere-tickets-14878884143
>

>  Please come! Pass this invitation around to anyone you feel would be
> interested - Everyone is welcome to attend.
>
>  Kerry Stevenson
> Director, StartUp Winnipeg, AssentWorks

ca.linkedin.com/in/hernanpopper