[RndTbl] FS: power supply lots

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Dec 9 03:19:20 CST 2015

Forsale: 1999-2004 era used computer power supply lots.

Seeing if anyone might have any interest, for a project, spares, parts,
etc.  They are older style (pre-24pin era).  These are all standard form
factor (PS2, fits all standard size MATX and ATX cases), 20-pin ATX
connector (not the 24-pin required today).  All PS's are used, most are in
working condition, a few might have bad caps or dying fans (details are
available).  If anyone is interested I can run more thorough tests, I have
a testing tool.

Price would be quite inexpensive per unit, open to reasonable offers.
Will separate if desired.

LOT 1 (the newest): qty 7; with auxillary 4pin (2x2) square connector
("P4" connector for extra CPU power introduced in the P4 era).

LOT 2: qty 20 or so; without aux 4pin; from P2/P3 era.

(Also have AT power supplies if everyone ever needs any.)

Email me separately, thanks!