[RndTbl] Shaw email - new woes

Bradford C. Vokey brad at fsi.ca
Sat Apr 25 19:26:22 CDT 2015

I have many emails sent to me (as a reply) with *** SPAM *** in the
subject line (because the emails we send out sometimes get triggered as
SPAM by some school divisions and they are just replying).

I have then replied (sometimes forgetting to removing the "*** SPAM ***"
in the subject line) and it hasn't been a problem so far.

The last email we sent with SPAM in the subject line was 2015-01-09.

1) We do have a static IP so that might be different?
2) We also have a Shaw business account (as opposed to home/personal)?
3) Maybe this is just new as of this week/month?
4) Maybe your client was legitimately sending SPAM and Shaw just blocked
them until it stopped?

Bradford C. Vokey
- Director
==============================