[RndTbl] ssl cert renewal warning/anecdote

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Wed Sep 24 01:20:50 CDT 2014

I had meant to say a few weeks ago already, when Trevor gave extensive
quality answers on some topic and mentioned that he is an OpenSRS
reseller:  Please bring Trevor any related business you possibly can, since
he truly merits it.  Sure, I'm an OpenSRS reseller too, but Trevor is the
one who deserves the business.

As for OpenSRS's "stable wonkiness", yes, good point.  I too really hate
change for change's sake.  However, some things in their domain
registration and management area aren't just quirky - they're outrightly
buggy or defective, preventing proper use.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331