[RndTbl] Fwd: Re: Mike Pfaiffer

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 2 11:38:52 CDT 2014

FYI...

----- Original Message -----
From: norm wall <mcwallus at shaw.ca>
To: <roundtable-bounces at muug.mb.ca>
Subject: Re: Your message to Roundtable awaits moderator approval
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:48:47 -0600

Thank you for addressing my inquiry about the passing of active roundtable
member Michael Pfaiffer. I agree that it is most ironic as well as tradgic
that Mike died from a disease that is most often associated with excessive
alcohol intake. When we would go out for a bite to eat and I would order a
cocktail, Mike would reply, "Sorry I don't touch the stuff". Next month
will
be the one year anniversary of his passing. From what I knew of Mike, he
always put his family and friends first. My deepest condolences to his
family, friends and roundtable members.

Most Sincerely,
Norm