[RndTbl] Looking for a used computer to upgrade a Pentium 4 3.0GHz

Robert Dyck rbdyck2 at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 8 19:48:30 CST 2014

What exactly are you trying to do? I sent you an offer privately, but
you ignored it. If you intend to replace the computers guts, then
there's no point in getting that computer. You may as well assemble from
parts. If you only want a case and power supply, I could provide that.
And frankly Antec cases are a lot more attractive than either Dell or
IBM. I work with all of them. You can't replace the motherboard in a
Dell, it's non-standard. Has a little card for front panel functions,
with a ribbon cable to the Mobo. At least the Optiplex GX270 and GX280;
and they're different from each other. I believe the 380 does as well.

Rob Dyck